With snowballing traffic congestion coupled with the eternally increasing cost of fuel and parking, scooters are becoming ever more popular on our roads for a whole host of reasons, however, the Artisan has some unique benefits amongst its two wheeled contenders!
1. Never visit a petrol station again (unless you just really love their sandwiches!) – Replace the petrol station with a 13amp plug that can be found in your home, garage, office or even a local coffee shop!
2. Help save the planet – With a combustion-free motor there are no emissions to worry about whatsoever! No more petrol fumes or two-stroke-smoke to choke on!
3. Smooth and silent ride – with no engine to sound like a hair dryer on overdrive or leg numbing vibrations, you can jump of the Artisan fresher than when you got on!
4. Stylish – Retro styling with out retro-reliability problems!
5. Slice through traffic – City living has its perks but rush hour traffic is definitely not one of them! On an Artisan queuing in traffic is reduced to nothing more than a painful memory as you cut through traffic and (legally) ride the bus lanes!
6. Save money - No road tax, no petrol cost, no congestion charge, lots of free parking and exemption form the majority of road tolls
7. Customise your ride - With a great selection of colours and options to make your scooter your own!
8. Painless parking – You can slip into the smallest of spaces on the road and most car parks have a special area for them, which is more than often free!
9. No driving test required - Anyone aged 16 and over with a provisional moped licence and a CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) Certificate can ride an Artisan.
10. Outstanding service and support – We’re here to help you with any questions you may have or assistance you may need.