Below we look at the most frequently asked questions relating to the Artisan Electric EV2000R Motorcycle.
• How much does the EV2000R cost?
The removable single Lithium Powercell model starts from only £2,440 & the removable dual Lithium Powercell model from £2,940 (Plus £55 DVLA First Registration Fee)
• Who can ride an EV2000R motorcycle?
Our scooters are restricted to 30mph, so the law treats it as a 30mph 50cc petrol moped / scooter.
This list of eligible riders are:
A rider aged 16 and over with a provisional moped licence and a CBT (compulsory basic training certificate)
Anyone with a full car licence issued after Feb 1st 2001 and a CBT (compulsory basic training certificate)
Anyone with a full car licence issued before Feb 1st 2001
Anyone with any class of full motorcycle or moped driving licence
• What are the power options?
The EV2000R comes with either single or dual removable Lithium Batteries.
• What is the max speed of the EV2000R?
The EV2000R has a max speed of 45km/h.
• What is the approximate range per charge?
The EV2000R has an approximate range of: Single Cell = 40kms Dual Cell = 80kms.
• What colours / other material options are available?
The EV2000R comes in a choice of four different colours. Other extras include: custom seat colour/material, Fly Screens, Front and Rear racks & more.
• What are the dimensions of the EV2000R?
[L] 1910mm x [W] 710mm x [H] 1120mm.
• How long does it take to charge from empty?
Charging takes 5-6 hours although it is rare the bike would be charged from empty.
• What brake system does the EV2000R feature?
Front: Disc brake / Rear: Dis brake.
• How many recharge cycles can the battery do?
Each battery is capable of approximately 800 recharge cycles. Please note the battery still maintains 70% of its original capacity after 800 cycles.
• What is the motor rating power?
• How much does it weigh?
The EV2000R weighs 85kg [Single Battery] 95kg [Dual Battery].
• What is the input voltage?
The EV2000R has an input voltage of 110v/220v 50-60Hz.
• What warranty is included?
The EV2000R includes a 12 month warranty.
• What is the energy consumption
• What is the tyre size?
Front & Rear: 110/90-10 Tubeless.
• What is the climbing ability fully loaded?
20 degree incline.
For more information, or to purchase your Artisan Electric EV2000R Motorbike today, please call 0800 1588 264 or visit www.artisanscooters.com